Just wanted to let y'all know that there is still no news for me. My doctors apt. was today but it was cancelled. I have my ultrasound tomorrow so she reschuled me for Friday because she wanted to wait until she had my ultrasound before seeing me so that she has some more information. Ultrasound tomorrow at 9:20. Dr. Apt Friday at 4:45. So far things seem normal. No bleeding or cramping or anything, breasts still sore. I'm really hoping for some good news tomorrow! Will let you know how it goes.