Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Maybe some hope for me

I just talked to my doctor again. Busy lady- she called from her cell phone on her way to the hospital to do a delivery. But the news is good- or at least, as good as we could expect. My HCG is 10, 800 something something. So it is still going up, which is good to know. I definately feel a little bit better now, although I am still not in the clear. We are going to do another ultrasound next week and hopefully it will show some improvements. She said we should still be cautious, but there is at least still some hope. Well, that is all for now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Like I said last night YAY!! I hope everything works out for you guys. Keep on your blog so I can stay updated on what's going on. Hang in there Randine!!

Lorrie said...

Like I said, YAY!!!! There is your ray until the ultrasound...I'm so excited for you! By ray I mean of hope...not like Ray Romanow or Ray Charles.

randine said...

You've always had a thing for Ray Romanow, always trying to plug his name into conversation.

Unknown said...

Call me, I know it is Dr day Wed--Good Nite Love Mom