Thursday, February 8, 2007

The Eagle Has Landed

So, today's the day. Things went according to plan last night, after a minor setback, and here I sit today, possibly, probably, most definitely pregnant. The set back? I went to bed at 10:00 only to find my dear husband asleep. Now, he knows that we are on a STRICT schedule and cannot afford any delay. There was only one say to get his, shall we say "attention", which involves a very vile act, and keeping in mind that my main audience is my mom and my aunt, I will not say what it is. It is, however, an act that I reserve only for the most dire of occasions. Last night was one of those times. But it paid off, because after that the mission went off without a hitch. I don't even need to do a pregnancy test this month. Thats how confident I am. I already know I'm pregnant. Its going to be a girl. We will call her Lexi Rhaia Makepeace but I shall her Lex for short. Geoff is not really on board with the name, but I the way I figure it, I have months to work on him. And even if he doesn't really agree, I can probably fill out the form while he's out on a smoke break. You snooze, you lose. Am I right, or am I right?
So, in summation, congragulations are in order. And to top it all off, I haven't even heard the jobshop.ca commercial today!! Its like the cosmos has shifted and my world is suddenly all sunshine and lollypops.
Cue "Up" by Shania Twain.
And fade to black.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am Soooo Happy, you keep in mind that I am in your audience!! THANX
CONGRATULATIONS, I guess.Love the Name! It sounds like by next year I will probably have *3* Granddaughters and my one and only grandson Gage! I count Cade and Chase- we are going to be even---3&3 Yahoo Love yo Mama
(I cant say how the saying--"enough information" applys to todays Bog entry--dear daughter, I think Sil will be please to know you were discreet in informing your public!!) XX00